Burton Medical Outpatient II Floorstand Surgery Light OP216FL
Burton is a medical device manufacturer engaged in the business of designing, manufacturing and distributing high-quality examination, and surgery lighting equipment. Since its inception in 1928, Burton has been known for superior quality, exceptional value, and long-lasting solutions to complex lighting issues facing physicians, surgeons and veterinarians throughout the world. Burton has over 250,000 lights installed in the United States alone and continues to grow based on its quality, reliability, and extraordinary five-year warranty. Burton is part of Royal Philips and is located in Franklin Park, Illinois, just west of Chicago.
Burton is certified as an ISO 13485 manufacturing facility, the global standard for medical device manufacturers. Burton’s products meet UL/IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, EN/IEC 60601-2-41 and CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 601.1 M90 certified standards for the U.S. and European markets.
As an FDA-registered facility, Burton manufactures products to meet all FDA requirements, and UL and CE certification standards.
• Floorstand Version
• 8000 footcandles (87,000 Lux) at 24 inches (61 cm)
• 3300 K color temperature
• Focuses with central removable, autoclavable SteriHandle
• Friction knob allows user to position self-balancing arm without a tool for drift-free positioning
• Cool operation assured with heat filters and dichroic coatings
• Shadow-free operation provided by 3 optically improved
• 50-watt halogen bulbs, each with 2000-hr. average bulb life
• Bulbs are wired in parallel to assure continuous operation
• Design allows removal or replacement of SteriHandle with one hand (for assuring sterile procedures)
• Floorstand units include footswitch, locking casters and cord wrap
• Mounting systems meet California Seismic Codes
• 120V model standard; 230V models also available
• 5-year warranty
• UL 60601-1/IEC 60601-2-41 certified
• Made in the USA
The perfect blend of minimal heat output and high color temperature, low-maintenance and top performance.
The Outpatient® II surgery light is the documented industry leader for diagnostic and procedure lights.
More physicians choose the Outpatient® II OR light than any other diagnostic light for focusable flood-type light, maximum intensity and shadow-free operation. With minimal heat output and high color temperature, the Outpatient® II is the perfect low-maintenance, top performing light for nearly every application in the hospital, surgical suite or physicians office.
#0006130PK Outpatient® II Replacement Bulbs, 3/box
#1008465 Outpatient® II Handle Replacement
#0008100PK Light Handle Covers, Sterile, 25/box