Metrex CaviWipesXL Surface Disinfectant Towelettes Box Item 13-1155
CaviWipes are durable, nonwoven, nonabrasive towelettes that presaturated with CaviCide. CaviWipes are a cleaner and disinfectant in one. They are recommended for use on non-porous surfaces and fixtures. CaviWipes are ideal for operating rooms, surgical centers, neonatal units, medical and dental operatories and other critical-care areas.
CaviCide is a convenient, ready-to-use, intermediate-level surface disinfectant that is effective against TB, HBV, HCV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE) and fungi. It can be used in the NICU, operating rooms, isolation rooms, patient care areas and laboratories. When used as directed, it will also effectively clean and decontaminate critical and semi-critical instrumentation. CaviCide is safe for use on non-porous surfaces. It is ideal for cleaning and decontamination of environmental and medical device surfaces.
Metrex CaviWipes Details and Features:
• Effective against TB in 3 minutes, and HIV-1, HCV, HBV and MRSA in 2 minutes
• Disinfectant, cleaner, decontaminant, all in one
• Low Alcohol (17.20% isopropanol)
• Nonwoven presaturated towelettes are durable and nonabrasive
• May be used on with most medical device materials
• For use on hard, non-porous surfaces
• Size: XL, 9 inches by 12 inches
• 50 Wipes per box
• 6 Boxes per case
• Not for sale in Canada