Medical Illumination MI-1000 LED Surgical Light Portable Floor Stand Model XLD-FM
Medical Illumination was founded in 1978. All of our products are made in California. Since the beginning, our sole focus has been to provide the medical field with the best-engineered, highest quality and most cost-effective surgery and procedure lights. For that reason, our expertise is recognized and respected by physicians, surgeons, and others within the medical field.
• The Medical Illumination 1000 light is part of the cutting-edge MI LED SERIES by Medical Illumination International.
• The MI 1000 light emits extremely low heat and operates much cooler than traditional halogen lights
• The MI 1000 light is very bright and the output rated at 65,000 lux (6,000 foot candles) at 4,300 degrees Kelvin color temperature
• The MI 1000 light is very efficient and uses significantly less electricity than standard halogen lights thereby reducing operating costs
• Long-life LEDs are rated at 50,000 hrs and are extremely reliable
• Available in a variety of mounting options and extension kits to fit virtually every facility (wall mount, portable, single and dual ceiling mounts, and ceiling track mounting)
• Five-stage dimming and on/off switch controlled from sterilizable handle
• Universal voltage: 100-240 VAC
• No replacement bulbs or fuses necessary with these LED lights resulting in significantly lower overall maintenance costs
• Lighting equipment (excluding replacement parts) has a three (3) year limited warranty, excludes all bulbs and LEDs
• Made by: Medical Illumination
• Manufacturer's Product Number: XLD-FM