LED Exam Light Floorstand 230V Model Philips Burton NXFL03
Higher performance and value for the practitioner, enhanced comfort for the patient. Nova Exam LED meets the demands of todays clinical examination applications. The LED light source produces a cool light that enhances physician/patient comfort while delivering a uniform beam pattern and higher illumination levels. A sleek head design, combined with a patented K-arm, allows quick and reliable positioning while being easy to clean and maintain. The operational benefits include lower power consumption and longer light source life.
• The LED source provides a virtually heat-free light so the patient remains comfortable
• Dual handles are easily accessible to position the light head
• The patented K-arm moves smoothly with no drifting
• Nova Exam LED delivers a uniform beam pattern that aids the examination process
• Dual intensity switching allows a choice between two illumination levels. The low level delivers a 19% increase in light level with only 8W of LED power compared to a 20W halogen option. The high level delivers an 11 percent increase in light level with only 16W of LED power compared to a 35W halogen option.
• Maximum arm reach of 45 inches (114.30 cm)
• Delivers consistent light output during power supply fluctuations
• The LED source offers 10x the operational life of traditional halogen solutions
• 58% energy savings over comparable halogen options (at low light level setting) and 18% savings when providing double the illumination
• Illuminance, Low Level: 25,000 lux (2323 fc) at 18? (46 cm)
• Illuminance, High Level: 50,000 lux (4645 fc) at 18? (46 cm)
• 4600 K color temperature and CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 93
• Two LED light modules with a 40,000-hour life each
• 5-year limited warranty