Healthlink Clorox Professional EZTest Incubator Steam Biological Indicator Vials 3917 Box of 25
Located in Jacksonville, Florida, HealthLink products are considered some of the finest produced in the Medical Industry. HealthLink was founded in 1993 with a very simple premise - Give The Customer What They Want. With this vision HealthLink's flagship item, AloeGuard®, was born. Through a survey of 40 different sites in the Southeast, HealthLink asked one question - What would you like to see in a soap? From this simple premise, we now carry over 2,200 items.
- • EZTestTM Steam vials contain a liquid culture of Geobacillus sterathermophilus spores and are intended for monitoring the effectiveness of steam sterilization cycles 121°C - 135°C
- • Media turns turns a bright color in the presence of spore growth
- • Designed for in house monitoring of sterilization procedures
- • For use with EZTest Steam procedures
- • Works with incubator 3613
- • Suggested for weekly testing of in office sterilizers
- • Works with most sterilizers
- • Results in 24 hours
- • 25 Plastic vials per box
- • Made by: Healthlink Clorox
- • Manufacturer's Product Number: 3917
*Please note the manufacturer only provides a stock image for this product group. The product appearance may be different. The specific product details are listed in the description.