Certol ProEZ 2 Dual Enymatic Detergent 1 Gallon
Founded in 1979, Certol International, LLC has been developing innovative products for the healthcare and industrial markets for more than 35 years. Certol was one of the earliest pioneers of infection prevention products for the healthcare community as well as cleaners for a variety of industrial markets. Certol’s 46,000 square foot manufacturing plant is located in Commerce City, Colorado and our products are available through our national and international distribution partners.
Concentrated true dual enzymatic formula includes the concentration and specific enzyme types needed to dissolve complex soils: protease enzymes for blood soils, amylase enzymes for gastrointestinal starch soils and surfactants to break up sticky fats.
- • Low foam formula may be used manually, for endoscope flush/soak, in ultrasonic washers and in automated washers
- • Anti-corrosive system and neutral pH protects delicate instrument
- • Odor suppressants and pleasant scent make ProEZ 2 the preferred choice for cleaning scopes and manual processing
- • Chelating and rinsing agents improve action in hard water
- • ProEZ 2 is especially useful for cleaning complex organic soils in box locks, serrations and endoscopes.
- • 1 Gallon no pump
- • See drop down for case option
- • Priced in single gallon