Bovie Surgi-Center PRO Electrosurgical Generator A2350
The Surgi-Center|PRO is a 200 watt high power, operating room generator, by Bovie®. The unit incorporates the power and safety of a premium OR generator at a significant savings to the medical facility. The system delivers 12 monopolar and bipolar RF energy modalities to provide a high level of surgical precision. Engineered with the safety of the patient in mind, the Aaron® Surgi-Center|PRO includes technology such as BovieNEM™ return split pad contact quality monitoring, BovieFDFS™ tissue sensing technology, self-test circuits, as well as specialized modalities for laparoscopic and delicate procedures. The Aaron Surgi-Center|PRO is supported by Bovie’s unprecedented 4-year standard warranty.
Specialized Laparoscopic Mode
Bovie’s Cut II is tailored specifically for Laparoscopic procedures. The mode offers a precisely managed cutting energy that limits output thereby minimizing the potential risk of capacitive coupling and alternate site burns.
Dual Monopolar Spray Activation
The SurgiCenter|PRO offers simultaneous activation in spray with audible activation tones. The simultaneous delivery produces equal and even power outputs in each accessory, for a safer delivery of dual monopolar energy.
Adjustable Power during Activation
The power can be adjusted up or down in variable steps while performing procedure, to increase procedural efficiency and provide the appropriate amount of power to the surgical site.
Surgical Memory Technology
The Aaron® Surgi-Center|PRO recalls the last used power and mode. Its User Preset can recall up to 10 user preferences to aid in operating room efficiency.
- • 200 Watt high power electrosurgical generator designed surgery centers and operating rooms
- • Large illuminated digital displays
- • Ample raised push button power-controls provide rapid power adjustments
- • Self-test circuits
- • Audible tones
- • Twelve output modes to match the procedure
- • Multiple patient safety features
- • Weight: <9.07 kg (<20 lbs)
- • Dimensions: (H) 16.5cm (6.5 in.) x (W) 37.5cm (14.75 in.) x (D) 46cm (18.1 in.)
- • Warranty: Four (4) years
- • Manufacturer: Bovie Medical
Tailored Modes For Surgical Precision
- • Cut I-A general cutting with a standard RF waveform used in open and endoscopic surgical procedure, Cut I is for use in a wide range of tissue with minimal hemostasis.
- • Cut II-Tailored specifically for Laparoscopic procedures, Cut II offers a precisely managed cutting energy that limits output for the minimizing of the potential risk of capacitive coupling and alternate site burns due to weakened insulation.
- • Blend (Level 1, 2, 3 & 4)-Blended cutting offers varying levels of hemostasis during a cut procedure providing increased control of bleeding at the surgical application site.
- • Pinpoint-A general coagulation mode delivering rapid desiccation effects with minimal tissue damage.
- • Spray-Recommended for hemostasis in highly vascular or large surface areas and for non-contact tissue coagulation to control superficial bleeding. Spray mode permits dual, simultaneous activation of two monopolar accessories with audible dual activation tone alert.
- • Gentle-Gentle mode offers more concentrated coagulation than in other modes. For instance, when coagulation is necessary in short amounts of time, reduced electrode carbonization is provided.
- • Macro-Intense bipolar output allowing for aggressive coagulation, with cut-like effects over a wide range of tissue.
- • Micro-Fine bipolar coagulation for use in extremely gentle and precise surgical applications.
- • Standard-Bipolar coagulation which gently coagulates tissue for minimal tissue damage reducing carbonization and sticking.
Patient Safety Features
- • This return electrode contact quality monitoring system is designed to minimize the risk of patient burns at the return electrode site. This feature works in conjunction with disposable split return electrodes.
- • Utilizing Bovie's own FDFS™ tissue sensing technology, the Aaron® Surgi-Center|PRO ensures consistent energy delivery throughout any procedure. This technology senses tissue density changes over 5 million times per second and adjusts the output power to any varying tissue impedance 5000 times per second.
- • Automatic system self-checks upon powering up the unit.
The Package Includes
- • A2350 Electrosurgical Generator
- • (1) 110 VAC Hospital Grade Power Cord (15ft.)
- • (1) 220 VAC Hospital Grade Power Cord (15ft.)
- • (1) User's guide