Bovie Electrosurgical Generator Bantam PRO A952
You may qualify for special pricing or discounts. If you are interested in purchasing this model please email [email protected] for an Estimate
The Bovie Bantam PRO, A952 is a High Frequency Desiccator with cutting ability. You might call it a split personality. One half of the unit is a high frequency desiccator, an upgrade to Bovie's very popular Aaron 940. The other half is a Bovie Generator, giving you 50 watts of cutting power and coag capabilities-plenty of power for most cutting procedure performed in the doctor’s office.
The Bovie Bantam PRO, A952 is designed and engineered to be the most reliable and durable generator available today. The unit’s life is prolonged by incorporating the latest in chip technology and reducing the number of internal parts, thereby generating less internal heat. Unit cleanup is simplified by its non-absorbing, non-staining, high-impact ABS enclosure.
Standard package includes the unit, power cord, reusable handpiece, non-sterile drapes, 2 sterile drapes, 5 sterile disposable electrodes, 6 disposable sterile dermal tips, 12 disposable non-sterile dermal tips, 1 reusable grounding cord, 5 disposable split grounding pad, wall mount kit and users guide.
Bovie Electrosurgical Generator with Isolated Power and 50 Watts for Cut, Blend, and Coagulation modes.
The Bovie Bantam PRO, A952 Electrosurgical Generator provides up to 50 watts in Cut mode, Blended Cut mode, and Pinpoint Coagulation mode. Simplicity is achieved using easy-touch, color-coded membrane pads, and by placing all user controls and outputs on the unit’s compact front panel. The ergonomic arrangement of commonly used operating functions, plus a large, comfortable rotary dial, provide quick operating-mode selections and smooth power control with the option of adjusting the power from the handpiece.
Use of the Bovie Bantam PRO, A952 promotes procedural confidence. Our surgical handpiece fits comfortably in your hand and, when not in use, rests conveniently in a holder specifically designed to minimize contact with the unit. The handpiece holder safely isolates the instrument from the medical team, the patient, and the unit. All industry-standard 3/32" (0.24 cm) disposable and reusable electrodes fit the A902 handpiece. Handpieces may be autoclaved for greater operating efficiency and maximum cost control. When in electrosurgical generator mode, the unit features Bovie NEM™ pad sensing technology which monitors the return electrode for optimum patient protection. Bovie Bantam PRO A952 post-procedure cleanup is simple (and fast) due to non-absorbent ABS enclosures, and our use of liquid resistant membrane switches that can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
High Frequency Desiccator
- • 40 Watts - Fulguration
- • 40 Bipolar
- • 40 Micropolar
- • .1-10 Watts - Adjustable in 1/10 watt increments
The High Frequency Desiccator is a ground referenced machine that does not require the use of a return pad. It gives you precision Fulguration up to 40 watts and Bipolar power up to 40 watts. All power settings are adjustable in 1/10 watt settings from .1-10 watts.
The Bovie Bantam PRO, A952, allows the doctor to change the power setting with one action, using the up/down buttons on the autoclavable handpiece or the rotary power-control dial. This saves time and protects the sterile field during sensitive procedures.
To use the foot control feature one simply needs to plug in the optional footswitch. There is no expensive separate handpiece, and the handpiece retains the ability to adjust the power and activate the unit in this mode.
The A902 handpiece allows you to adjust the power output up and down as well as to activate the unit, even when you are in foot control mode. Designed with a 2-pin plug design, no more flying lead.
Digital error detection means unsurpassed safety for you and your patient. The Bovie Bantam PRO, A952, continuously monitors every aspect of the unit’s output. At the sign of any problem, the machine instantly disables the output and displays the appropriate error code on the display.
Return Electrode Sensing and Contact Quality Monitoring: The Bantam Pro incorporates a return electrode contact quality monitoring system (Bovie NEM™). When using a split pad (Highly Recommended) the system continually monitors the contact quality between the patient and the split return electrode. This feature is designed to minimize patient burns at the return electrode site.
The Bovie Bantam PRO A952 Electrosurgical Generator Features Six Modes:
- • Cut: 50 Watts
- • Blend: 50 Watts
- • Coagulation: 50 Watts
- • Fulguration: 40 Watts
- • Bipolar: 40 Watts
- • Micro Bipolar: 40 Watts
- • High Frequency Desiccator with 50 watts of cutting capabilities representing two machines in one convenient package
- • Adjustable in 1/10th watt increments in the first 10 watts, for the most accurate output available
- • No grounding pad required when working in the desiccation mode
- • BovieNEM™ (Neutral Electrode Monitoring)-When in electrosurgical generator mode, the unit features Bovie NEM pad sensing technology which monitors the return electrode for optimum patient protection.
- • Isolated RF Output
- • Output Frequency: 304 - 451 kHz
- • Line Frequency: 50 Hz
- • Weight: < 2.26 kg (< 5 lbs.)
- • Dimensions: (H) 188mm (7.4 in.) x (W) 228mm (8.98 in.) x (D) 105mm (4.13 in.)
- • Warranty: Four (4) years
- • Manufacturer: Bovie Medical
The Package Includes:
- • A952 (1) electrosurgical generator
- • A902 (1) handpiece
- • A910 (2) non-sterile disposable handpiece sheaths
- • A9103T (2) sterile disposable handpiece sheaths
- • E301 (3), E302 (1), E320 (1) sterile disposable electrodes
- • A804 (5), A806 (5), A806DE (2) disposable non-sterile dermal tips
- • A805 (2), A807 (2), A807DE (2) disposable sterile dermal tips
- • A125ZC (1) reusable grounding cord
- • ESRE (5) disposable split grounding pads
- • A837 wall mount kit
- • 110 VAC Hospital-grade power cord
- • User's guide